Mind


I´m exhausted. I don’t know why and the reasons because I fell on this way. I can´t help thinking about what going to happen in two weeks later. Also, I´m nervous while I´m typing this words in my grey laptop. I already put music to inspire me and try to come out my feeling that I´m hearing in my mind. On one side of my mind is thinking that prefer to come back in the past and forget all the thing happened in San Diego related with love. All the people think that is complicated have a relationship between two persons who are in a different places with a long distance which separates them. On the other side of my little mind prefer live the moment and don´t think about the past or the future. One reason because if you still thinking in other things happened in other time, you cut your wings to do another thing you would like to do. I want to go to Spain and I want to see you. I want to hug you and don´t leave you never.

Comentarios

Entradas populares