Changes

The first day when I was packing my luggage to take a flight to San Diego I wasn´t worry about missing my family or my friends. Now, I have been since September in this litlle world. I´m not calling city or country because when you are in other place without your people is totally different. Is like other world, with other schedule, people, temperature, bed, food, language.. All is different. I´m missing you a lot mommy, daddy,brothers,best friend, my group of Little crazy girls, my friends from school, friends of crazy boys, my favorite uncles, my Pink... I miss all of you so much. I wasn´t aware of that, it´s terrible how the people can change if your exterior is weird or different. The first two months I was thinking that living alone is something  amazing and I thought It was so amazing that I imagined to live alone in Spain. Now, I think I can´t, I´m not ready to live alone, I need people with me and my family close to me. Just say thanks to all of you. I love you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares