Strangers

How do you feel if any stranger on the street say something to you? Do you feel good? Scary? Weird? I don´t know which one could me my answer. Now, after happen something I know how do I feel and my feelings if something like that happen. I was driving my car like always and here in San Diego the way that people drive comparing with Spain is a little different, normally you have to wait the light to turn right but here just go, you don´t have to wait, although the light is red you can go carefully. I was doing that trying to turn right but I had to wait the people and then they can across the street to arrive to the other side. One person was trying to think if she could across or just wait for the next try but I stopped my car to let her cross the street without street. Suddenly, she take her hand and she pointed me with two fingers trying to say THANK YOU LITTLE GIRL, YOU ARE THE BEST. Her looking was black clothes, tatoos, pircing, short hair and broken fishnet stockings. One person that maybe if you are on the street alone can make you scary but when she did that, made my day so happy that it made me think differently. I hate how we superficially make that kind of people, for wearing black or going makeup in staggered ways we think that they will be bad or dangerous people. They may be better people than others who wear brand clothes and are beautiful. Maybe a person so simple wearing anything, make me smile and happy more than any other. Just to thank you for making my day happy. Today there has been a shit of weather, raining all the time and with nothing to do. Thank you for making me feel special in this life. Thank you for making me writing and having a way of thinking which makes me more mature. THANKS STRANGER.

Comentarios

Entradas populares