Valentine Day

Never can expect what will happen. Today is a special day but not because of that all the people who are in love with someone or just they are in love but are alone, have to give each other something. I believe that real couples don´t need to give gifts but I know doing that can make better the relation ship althought not always works. Sometimes someone shock you, make you a surprise when you never think you will expect that. Why me? Why someone spend too much time doing something for anyone? Today someone achived making me the most happinest person in the world. Crying because of happiness, Isn´t amazing? I guess every person give to the person who loves something, but for me not always have to be like that. I like a lot of people in this Little world but I Love You. Today I can say to all the people. None could make me happy like that, none could surprise me like that... I wish I will have someone like you inside my world for the rest of my life... someone who give me happiness calm lovely life. I think today I receive the best gift ever. Not always we have to buy something, I think most of the time if you do something by your hands, mind, air and time it´s better.  Just tell you thank you for each day that you are there helping, talking, crying, laughing... with me. Thank you for make me happy. Surfing through the sky .Soy feliz .

Comentarios

Entradas populares