Food


All the people think throw food away is bad and terrible because there, in all the places are people who can’t eat anything. They talk about how the people dying all the days and some people said is our fault. I’m disagree with all of that people because all days on the street I’m looking people trying to find some food into the trashes and the messy dirty garbage. Now I can feel a little proud of me and not so sad like before because I threw away some food when I didn’t like or my stomach was full. All the people who throw away some food in trashes now they are saving lives or trying to maintain people who have nothing. Don’t feel sad or horrible people when you throw food away, everything is okay because we are certain that as soon as possible someone will take that food. Also if you have the opportunity to pack the food that you don’t want to eat more give to someone... Do it ! Don’t think that someone can judge you. Just do it and feel proud of you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares