Friends


What are friends? What do you prefer? Old friends or make new friends? Sometimes is good to meet new people from different countries, right? You discover some cultures that you have never heard about it and you can be surprised about them. At this moment, I have met a lot of new friends and I have discovered awesome people. Some of them are not anymore in my beautiful journey but I hope to see them again. Fortunately, I´m still with other cool people that they are still near me making me happier each day. I have been living with them immemorable moments. Here I´m feeling more comfortable than ever, I don´t know the cause of that but I´m sure that the people love me like I love them. I´m glad to meet this people because always we understand each other and we don´t have to explain the things we were thinking. Just we read our minds. We are like a family. I know that probably I´m not going to see them after seven more months but in contrast I´m certain that I will never forget them. On the other hand, talking about my old friends… I have good ”old” friends in my country, I call them old because they are my real friends. Friends that are always there when you need it. I don’t have a lot but for me is enough because I prefer to have five real friends than ten false.

To sum up, I prefer have real friends. I don´t care if I´m going to see them just three months in my life, twenty years or forever. I don´t worry wherever they are from or the age that they have. I don’t want old friends or meet a new friend each day. Just good friends who support me or give me something new in my life.

Comentarios

Entradas populares