Sometimes...


Sometimes you don´t know what can you do. I feel alone and I need someone to talk with. Why don´t come here right now? I should talk to you how I´m feeling and what I´m thinking about at this moment. I feel free when I write while listening music, all the words come out my mind. I can´t think about how I´m feeling, I don´t know why but perhaps you don´t know why you have the necessity of writing what do you have inside your mind and your body. Actually I´m in San Diego, in California, I have been around three months but on December 23 I will be in Madrid(Spain) for Christmas. I would like to be there now, I miss you ; my family, friends and “compañeros”,mates. Come time, be fast I want to be in the day that I´m going to take a flight…and I will be there with all of you... wait for me


Comentarios

Entradas populares